2019 upgrade for (some) “mobile” compatability
but really are those Mickey Mouse mobile phones “bearable”;
re twittering OK perhaps ?
but for anything technical ? . . . in detail ???
- to achieve some mobile compatability
- original NOF ( Net Objects Fusion ) design was intended for PC screens 1300px
NOW ! If U access these from a mobile(<420pc U can Manually redirect to a mobile friendly version Table mobileA8, -m (600pix) or this 400pix screen
temporarily . . . as a compromise . . . >
for maintenance “ease” we also have body_”page”.htm
based on the same 600px (body) of the PC (1300pix) ( ie w/out side NavBars )
“WIX” Site www.chromtech-AUS.com which auto reSizes the HTM pages/text to fit
Despite GOOGLEs LOGIC Which IS ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAY !
IN THE CONTEXT of more modern LOGIC . . .
WHICH WE’VE ADOPTED > HEAVILY INTO Flip Page ( and PDF ) FORMAT
WHICH RESCALES AUTOMATICALY Anyway !
- BUT as you’d know an A4 print PDF page is unreadable at 420px
THEN as a ROUTINE you still have to “PINCH & Zoom” !
& ALL decent mobiles DO THIS ! . . . nowadays !
So ! Until GOOGLE wakes up to this ! . . . we are prepared to accept
any of Googles’ DOWN-RANKING us !
- but anyway ! . . . we think we’ve implemented a reasonable compromise !
- our SHOP2CT Cart is a proto and does rescale OK to a mobile format . . . as well as for PC and Tablets