2014 Big Upgrade -
- Original www.chromtech.com.au (now obsolete) site NOW re-directed to here > www.chromtech.net.au )
and GOOGLE still finds them but Nothing new of Ours ???
these are blended into our current Site but with some limitations
- Now “from the Clouds” ex USA and elsewhere ! . . . to hell with Turnbull and HIS NBN 1
some “old Flash” Files & non-compatible HTML-5 features now deleted ( old site Now NOT maintained
but still useful as backup/extra info )
this Current Site has evolve since about 1994 and understandably is a bit “chopped” around
some older items and Suppliers have disappeared or are “dormant”
. . . some Product availability needs to be confirmed . . . or ASK for Alternatives !
- as well as countless /PDF2/ files
2019 upgrade for (some) mobile compatability
but really are those Mickey Mouse mobile phones “bearable”; twittering OK perhaps ?
but for anything technical ???
- to achieve some mobile compatability
- original NOF ( Net Objects Fusion ) design was intended for PC screens 1300px
NOW ! If U access these from a mobile(<420pc U are auto-redirected to a mobile friendly
WIX Site www.chromtech-AUS.com which auto reSizes the HTM pages/text to fit
Despite GOOGLEs LOGIC WHICH IS ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAY ! IN THE CONTEXT of more modern LOGIC . . .
WHICH WE’VE ADOPTED > HEAVILY INTO Flip Page ( and PDF )
FORMAT WHICH RESCALES AUTOMATICALY Anyway!
- BUT as you’d know an A4 print PDF page is unreadable at 420px
THEN as a ROUTINE you still have to “PINCH & Zoom” !
& ALL decent mobiles now DO THIS !
Until GOOGLE wakes up to this ! . . . we are prepared to accept Google DOWN-RANKING !
- but we think we’ve implemented a reasonable compromise !
- WHO really cares about “Flim Flam” marketing of the likes of GOOGLE > E-Bay > Amazon
- give me THE Facts ! . . . & not the usual by defult FAKE “media”
Our MiniSite-Shop /mobile/minisite-chromtech.htm is designed more for “Tablets” at ~800pix
2020 NOW > chromtech.net.au.SHOPPE.htm) > Our NEW 2021 Home Page
- The SHOP2CT Cart is a “proto” ONLY and does rescale OK to mobile format
as well as for PC sand Tablets