novel applications of the principles of THERMIONIC SURFACE IONIZATION ( and FLAME IONIZATION )
CERAMIC ION SOURCES (Beads) for the NPD (Nitrogen-Phosphorus Detector) and OTHER TID (Thermionic Ionization Detector) MODES,
REPLACEMENTS for the AGILENT 6890/7890 NP ION SOURCE (Highest Quality, Best Performance, Lowest Cost,
Unlimited Shelf Life).
A family of different ceramic coatings provides an easy change from one mode of selective detection to another using the
same basic equipment.
An ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY RECYCLING OF DEPLETED ION SOURCES is available for any DET, Agilent, Thermo,
SRI, or other brand NPD.
NEW - CATALYTIC COMBUSTION IONIZATION METHOD ( CCID ) for the selective detection of METHYLENE functional groups
in Petroleum, Biodiesel, and FAME samples
with differentiation between saturated and unsaturated Carbon bonds.
DETECTORS for GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY - hardware designed for custom retrofit onto the existing FID or NPD base on
various GC models
(e.g., Thermo Trace, Agilent 6890, Varian 3800, SRI 8610, HP5890)
- features a concentric cylinder geometry for stream-lined gas flow and optimum ion collection efficiency
- (NEW combination of DET Hardware and versatile Thermo Trace NPD Electronics provides unrivaled interchangeable
capability for all modes of NPD and TID detection).
DET : COMPACT GC for SELECTIVE DETECTION of OXYGENATES & NITRO COMPOUNDS or NITROGEN-PHOSPHORUS COMPOUNDS (NPD)
- inexpensive, portable size size GC features novel thermionic detection techniques,
0.32 mm fused silica column and simple interchangeability from one detection mode to another.
STAND-ALONE TRANSDUCERS and DETECTION MODULES.
- multiple modes of detection (NPD, PTID, TID-1, TID-3, TID-5, FTID, FID, Remote FID, Tandem TID)
- unique selective responses to heteroatom compounds (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Oxygenates, Halogenates, Nitro-compounds, Lead, Tin, Silicon) and Pyrrole vs. Pyridine functional groups.
- inexpensive, simple equipment design, easy to operate and maintain.