Chromtech Returned Goods Authorisation Policy PDF
Simple > Chromtech MISTAKE
- send details > PO#, our Invoice# > verify the actual item required
- on Our Verification we send your a Return Authorisation No ( RAN )
- send back to us preferably via YOUR Courier / REGISTERED AUSTRALIA POST where applicable but at your RISK ! ? / justified
- Freight and responsibility is YOURS
YOUR (Customer ) MISTAKE
- a re-stocking fee or 20% on Item Invoice value applies
- NO Refunds Apply - we replace with corect item ( extra cost added ?) or offer an Alternative
- FIRST You must PAY the original Invoice Amount and we re-Invoice the Difference ( if Any ! )
> detail >
- Goods purchased via Company Purchase Order ( by PayPAL / CC )
- PAID for under Terms but by agreement
- Via a refund ONLY or replacement with Alternative /equivalent goods
- Must NOT be USED, in original condition, undamaged packaging
- - Returns accepted by written approval ( e-mail ), a RAN is required from Chromtech
- - Return Shipment via Courier ( or Registered POST) at Customers Risk
and responsibility / plus Freight Cost
- a 20% “re-stocking fee” will apply to imported goods IF at Customers mistakes
DISCLAIMER ( > general )
- Chromtech offers general consultative advice at No Charge as to suitability of the items intended use.
- Every endeavour is made by Chromtech to address Any issues regarding the potentialÇŁ use of the item AND prior to your Purchase.
- Any deviation OR extrapolation > NO CLAIM ! or liability as a consequence or misuse outside of OEMs product specification ia accepted by Chromtech.
- Customers choice to finalise a Purchase Order defines the Liability Any extrapolation to extended uses.
- where insufficient details or goods used outside of respective OEMs specifications or use incorrectly illegally.
- Customer must use all due diligence in interpreting any Chromtech pro-ferred assistance
Chromtech can NOT be expected to cover high tech aspects of any associated
misuse or consequential damage to custom made or other 3rd Party equipment commercial or otherwise.
- If insufficient details, Application information is NOT provide by the Customer as to the implementation of the items for Any end Use or for any resulting consequences.
Any correspondence on these issues must be in writing to the “author”ÇŁ of this e-mail and from the relevant, authorised, recognised, technical customer contact and NOT your Company Admin or “bureaucrats”ÇŁ or anyone with NO COMPREHENSION of ANYTHING Technical
If deemed by Chromtech to be erroneous in any way, misleading,ÇŁ “badly”ÇŁ interpreted,
out of contextÇŁ > risks Your CLAIM being ignored !
- Non Payment of INVOICE > NO Action !
- Our Refund ONLY on justification and Your follow-up substantiation ! . . . of YOUR Problem !
- Limited to those of our OEM Suppliers
- Any returns, issues must be via Chromalytic not DIRECT TO OUR respective SUPPLIERS
- Any Claims/ returns etc must be made direct to Chromtech for Authorisation
and NOT via Our OEM Suppliers
Last resort TALK TO US !
OR Call 03 9762 2034 for further assistance
Chromtech will address any problems / and attempt to rectify Any issues hopefully in advance with customers co-operation
. . . No promises ! . . . If out of (Our) control
But we Do attempt to provide answersÇŁ to the best of our ability
It is Not a perfect World and we are at the limitations of (most) others
OR try and cover up Or compensate . . . for “Others”ÇŁ mistakes.
extract add-on to Our >
Best Regards . . . All in Good Faith ! . . . without prejudice !
Jim Jeffs / Manager
Chromalytic Technology Pty Ltd ( = Chromtech > about us )
PO Box 435, 232 Forest Rd
Boronia Vic 3155 Australia
Tel : +61-3-9762-2034